According to healthline.com erectile dysfunction (ED) is the inability to get or keep an erection firm enough to have sexual intercourse. It is also sometimes also referred to as impotence.
ED is a reality especially amongst men over the age of 40. Statistics say that 50% of men over the age of 40 suffer from ED. With these alarming numbers there still aren’t enough men coming forth to receive help or treatment.
The reason for men not coming forth might be attributed to the fact that this dysfunction is more often than not frowned upon, which leads to embarrassment for most men suffering from it. It is like any other dysfunction and men shouldn’t feel reluctant to come forward to receive help from professionals.
It was estimated that a staggering 150 million men worldwide experienced ED in 1995 and it’s projected that 322 million men might be suffering from it by 2025.
In efforts to combat these shocking numbers by 2025, leading pharmaceutical company Astral healthcare has introduced their latest product Actigra. According to Astral healthcare “Of all therapies, none has met with greater clinical success, or transformed the ED treatment landscape in more fundamental ways, than the Phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor (PDE5I) sildena”
- Across a broad spectrum of severity and causes
- In patients with ED often refractory to treatment
Early onset and sustained duration of action
- Produces a penetrative erection as early as 12 minutes and for most patients, within 30 minutes after dosing
- Lasts at least 4 hours
- Safe and reliable treatment for patients with ED
- Proven efficacy and tolerability
- Over 1000 scientific publications available
- Very low risk of human TOXICITY
- 100 mg produced optimal erection hardness in a substantial proportion of men with ED
- 100 mg may be the most appropriate dosage for treatment of ED for most men
With the high rate of ED amongst men over the age of 40, more effective treatment is required in the market in order to meet the need that the industry has for ED. Actigra is the product that is going to fill that void in the market.